Submission must be written in English, formatted according to IEEE template (Click to download) and limited to six pages. The full paper upload must be in PDF format.
Contribution should be original and not published elsewhere or submitted for publication during the review period.
Please follow these instructions in order to submit a paper:
- Use the abstract submission interface to provide the main information on your paper. You will be given an id/password which must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- Once an abstract has been submitted, you can access the paper submission interface to upload the file of your complete paper.
- at least one author of the paper must register for the congress and pay the fee before the deadline.
- the paper must be accepted and presented
- the paper must be revised and formatted according the IEEE template
- the author must fill an send the Ecopyrighy Form (will be available after acceptance)
- the Ecopyright notice must be fitted at the bottom left of he first page (will be available after acceptance)
- the paper must passes the cross check similarityof the paper must register for the congress and pay the fee before the deadline.
The Advisory Committee will select the ELIGIBLE papers for IEEExplore Digital Library from those presented at the conference: scientific content will be screened, and the similarity index (SI), provided by IEEE CrossCheck (Plagiarism tool), must fulfill any of these two conditions:
- The SI is smaller than 40 %,
- The SI is between 40% and 70%, but with a similarity smaller than 30% with any source by one of the authors, and smaller than 20% with any other source.
Publication in partner journals
- the title, the abstract and the conclusion should be changed.
- the references in the introduction should be updated (to add at least 30%).
- at least 50% should be added in fundamentals, material, experimental validation,etc
- the discussion of results should be updated.
- the manuscript should be formatted according to the journal guidelines.
- the revised paper should be submitted at the journal link before the fixed deadline
- the paper goes through a full review process according to the journal regular process.